Step 1: Verify your email address
By clicking on the “Verify your email” button, you’ll receive a verification email (in the inbox of the email you used to log in on lemwarm).
To verify your account email, simply click the link in your email. And voilà! You’re ready to start warming up your account.
Step 2: Choose your plan
You can choose between the Essential and Smart plans
The Essential Plan
Sends emails with generic content to maintain your email reputation and increase deliverability while monitoring the deliverability score.
The Smart Plan
Includes all features of the Essential Plan, and provides an additional boost to your deliverability using these features:
- Smart content emails: Instead of sending “normal” emails to other lemwarmers, the smart content generates personalized emails based on your cluster. This way, the lemwarm emails look exactly like the ones you would be sending yourself!
- Smart cluster: The smart cluster allows you to boost your deliverability based on your industry, target audience, and other information you share in the smart cluster setup questionnaire. By answering the questionnaire, you choose who you’re going to reach out to.
Learn more about the lemwarm plans here
Step 4: Start lemwarm
By clicking on “Start lemwarm”, you are allowing lemwarm to send custom emails on your behalf, and also to reply to them.
From now on, you can track your DNS check which will tell you if there’s something you should do to improve your setup:
Now, you’re ready to customize your settings even further to maximize the deliverability according to your domain age and email goals.
Customize your settings
Whether you have an old or brand new email address, these smart settings will help you keep your email warm for the long run:
What are these numbers?
1. Warm-up emails per day after ramp-up
This value is the limit of total lemwarm emails that can be sent per day. Once this limit is reached, the increment stops.
- If your email account is < 6 months old this maximum number should be 30.
- If your email account is > 6 months old this maximum number should be 40.
2.The ramp-up increment value per day
You want to gradually send warm-up emails. The number of lemwarm emails sent per day is increased by this number to progressively reach the maximum number you set.
- If your email account is < 6 months old this maximum number should be 1.
- If your email account is > 6 months old this maximum number should be 2.
For example, if your ramp-up increment value is 2, and warm-up emails per day after ramp-up is 40, here is what is going to happen:
DAY 1 : lemwarm will send 2 emails
DAY 2 : lemwarm will send 4 emails
DAY 3 : lemwarm will send 6 emails
... and so on, until you reach 40 emails per day.
On average the warm-up process takes one month.
During this initial warm-up phase, try not to send outreach campaigns. Your deliverability will be better if you wait until the end of this initial phase.
After the initial warm-up phase, you can progressively start sending campaigns:
WEEK 1: 20 emails/day
WEEK 2: 40 emails/day
WEEK 3 AND AFTER: 60 to 100 emails/day
Beware: if you want to hit 80% open rates and never go to spam, keep your lemwarm ON.